Steve Jobs was our Thomas Edison, our Henry Ford, our Picasso. He meant so much more than the iPhone, the iPod, and the iPad. He married art and science in a way no one of this time ever has. He changed the world for the better, and for that, we are grateful beyond words.
Steve Jobs once said, "I want to put a ding in the universe." He put more than a ding, as his impact continues to be felt as strongly today as it was when he was alive.
Thank you for using your ability to "think different." The world will never be the same.
Interested in more on Apple? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock.--Written by Chris Ciaccia in New York >Contact by Email. Follow @Commodity_Bull
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV