Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBST) today announced that Tamara Joseph, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, has resigned from the organization. The company has initiated a search for Ms. Joseph’s successor.
"I want to thank Tamara for her leadership and significant contributions while serving as a member of our executive team over the past five years," stated Mike Bonney, Cubist’s Chief Executive Officer. "Tamara’s leadership was critical to our successful efforts to build-out our legal function, settle our patent litigation with Teva Pharmaceuticals, and transform Cubist into a global leader in the acute care/hospital environment. We wish her well in her future endeavors.”
Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the research, development, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products that address significant unmet medical needs in the acute care environment. Cubist is headquartered in Lexington, Mass. Additional information can be found at Cubist’s web site at www.cubist.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV