Central European Media Enterprises
Central European Media Enterprises (CETV) is a media and entertainment company operating broadcast, content and new media businesses in Central and Eastern Europe. This stock closed up 4.6% to $6.93 in recent trading.
Thursday's Range: $6.64-$6.9852-Week Range: $4.63-$12.34 Volume: 189,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 251,342 >>5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar From a technical perspective, CETV bounced strong right off its 200-day moving average at $6.57 with light volume. This move came after a number of trading sessions that saw the stock trend right around its 200-day. This move is quickly pushing CETV within range of a major breakout trade. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in CETV as long as it's trending above $6.57, and then once it sustains a move or close above some overhead resistance at $7.92 with high volume. Look for volume on that move that hits near or above its three-month average action of 251,342 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for CETV to potentially tag its next significant overhead resistance level at $10.10.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV