NII Holdings (NIHD) provides wireless communication services under the Nextel brand name to businesses and individuals in Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile. This stock closed up 7.6% to $8.01 in recent trading.
Thursday's Range: $7.45-$8.5852-Week Range: $5.65-$31.75 Volume: 7.2 million Three-Month Average Volume: 6.3 million >>3 Tech Stocks Hedge Funds Are Buying From a technical perspective, NIHD ripped to the upside right off some near-term support at $7.16 with above-average volume. This move briefly pushed NIHD into breakout territory, since it was trending above some near-term overhead resistance levels at $8.15 to $8.45. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once NIHD triggers its next major breakout trade. That trade will hit once it manages to clear some more overhead resistance at $8.76 with high volume. Look for long-biased trades in NIHD as long as it's trending above $7.45, and then once it sustains a move or close above $8.45 to $8.76 with volume that hits near or above 6,255,940 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for NIHD to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $10.70 to $12.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV