Hertz Extends Tender Offer To Acquire Dollar Thrifty
Additional InformationOn September 10, 2012, Hertz filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") a tender offer statement on Schedule TO and Dollar Thrifty filed with the SEC a Solicitation/Recommendation Statement on Schedule 14D-9 ("Schedule 14D-9") regarding the tender offer described herein. Investors and security holders of Dollar Thrifty are strongly advised to read the tender offer statement (as updated and amended) filed by Hertz and the Schedule 14D-9 (as updated and amended) filed by Dollar Thrifty with the SEC, because each contains important information that Dollar Thrifty's stockholders should consider before tendering their shares. The tender offer statement and other documents filed by Hertz with the SEC are available for free at the SEC's web site ( http://www.sec.gov). Copies of Hertz's filings with the SEC may be obtained at the SEC's web site ( http://www.sec.gov) or by directing a request to Hertz at (201) 307-2100. Copies of Dollar Thrifty's filings with the SEC are available free of charge on Dollar Thrifty's website at www.dtag.com or by contacting Dollar Thrifty's Investor Relations Department at 918-669-2236.
SOURCE Hertz Global Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV