iBio (IBIO) is a biotechnology company focused on commercializing its technology, the iBioLaunch platform, for the production of biologics, including vaccines and therapeutic proteins. This stock closed up 5.6% to $1.13 in recent trading.
Thursday's Range: $1.08-$1.1452-Week Range: $0.65-$2.30 Volume: 146,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 269,706 From a technical perspective, IBIO just bounced hard right off its 200-day moving average of $1.06 with light volume. This move also pushed IBIO right into its 50-day moving average at $1.13. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in IBIO as long as it's trending above $1.06 to $1.13, and then once it sustains a move or close above some near-term breakout levels at $1.24 to $1.36 with high volume. Look for volume on that move that registers near or above its three-month average action of 269,706 shares. If IBIO clears those levels soon, then this stock will setup to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $1.70 to $1.95. Any high-volume move above $1.95 would put $2.30 to $3 into focus for IBIO.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV