- Year-over-year the Monster Employment Index Europe exhibits a slightly steeper rate of reduction in online recruitment in September compared to August, with demand down two percent
- Germany continues to decelerate but remains in the positive growth territory of three percent in September and is closely followed by Belgium (up two percent) and the UK (up one percent)
- All other regions monitored by the Index report decline with France and Netherlands recording double-digit reduction in annual growth
- Environment, architecture and urbanism (up 22 percent) notes the greatest annual growth for the fifth consecutive month and significantly outperforms all other industries while Construction (down six percent) sees the greatest decline
- Elementary occupations (down 15 percent) exhibits significant reductions for the fourth consecutive month and places bottom of the Index
September Europe MEI Year-over-Year Growth Rate (Graphic: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.