America TeVe, Chosen As The Viewer's Preference To Preview The First Presidential Debate
MIAMI, Oct. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hispanic audience in the Miami market chose America TeVe as their preference above all English networks to view the airing of the debate between the candidates for the United States presidency. This debate is the first of four that will be televised with simultaneous translation in Spanish that will determine the next President of our country.
Hosted by news anchor Oscar Haza, the program presented an innovative format with the participation of a focus group composed of 16 undecided voters who shared their opinions before the debate. The participants represented a handful of undecided potential voters in Miami that were randomly chosen by the independent research firm, the McDonald Group. After the debate, news anchor Pedro Sevcec, interviewed the group who shared their opinions alter having heard the candidates.
" South Florida's audience once again proved their loyalty by tuning in as they have for the past 14 years demonstrating our commitment to providing them with the best information, analysis and service our viewers deserve, making us their choice above all the networks that aired the debate, with the exception of Univision," said Omar Romay, president of America TeVe.
Tune in to America TeVe during our coverage of the next 3 debates, as part of the series of Desafio 2012.Thursday, October, 11 th, 2012 - 8:30 PM – 11:00 PM Vice Presidential debate / Foreign and national policies / University of Kentucky Tuesday, October 16 th, 2012 - 8:30 PM – 11 PM Presidential debate / town hall meeting including foreign and domestic politics / Hofstra University, Hempstead, Nueva York. Monday, October 22 nd, 2012 - 8:30 PM – 11:00 PM Presidential debate / Foreign Politics / Lynn University, Boca Raton, Florida. Please visit us at: www.americateve.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV