FOSTER CITY, Calif., Oct. 4, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EFI™ (Nasdaq:EFII), a world leader in customer-focused digital printing innovation, today announced that the latest versions of the company's broad workflow, management and production portfolio will be on display at GRAPH EXPO 2012, scheduled for October 7 th through 10 th, 2012, at McCormick Place, Chicago. These latest innovations from the company will help customers grow and become more efficient as many look to transform their businesses and take advantage of the growth areas in print. EFI is located in Booth #2000 at the show.
"In an environment where print providers must squeeze every dollar and minute out of business and production workflows to stay ahead," said Guy Gecht, CEO of EFI, "visitors to EFI's booth at GRAPH EXPO will walk away with many actionable ideas about how they can capture opportunities in our industry's growth areas, while improving existing workflows, gaining access to real-time business and production information, and providing an exceptional experience for their customers."
EFI has been recognized with five MUST SEE 'EM awards, and for the second consecutive year received more awards than any other company, a clear acknowledgement that the company is leading the ongoing industry transformation by developing the products and tools that businesses need. This award recognition includes:
- EFI DSFdesign Studio for EFI Digital Storefront® in the Sales & Order Entry category;
- EFI M500 Self-Service Copy and Print Station in the Sales & Order Entry category;
- EFI Fiery® JobMaster in the Prepress and Premedia category;
- EFI Layout Option for Fiery Wide Format in the Wide Format category; and
- EFI PrintFlow® Dynamic Scheduling – Employee & Tool Constraints in the Management Systems category.
- Fiery FS100 Pro . Being shown for the first time at Graph Expo, this next-generation Fiery system has many new features, including HyperRIP, a unique, performance-enhancing technology that was first demonstrated at drupa 2012, and Fiery JobMaster, an advanced make-ready solution integrated into the existing Fiery workflow that allows operators to produce complex jobs efficiently and in-line.
- DSFdesign Studio . A recipient of a 2012 MUST SEE 'EM award, this simplified design tool within Digital StoreFront helps businesses generate more revenue by providing customers with "on the fly" design capabilities to create business cards, calendars, flyers and banners from templates, as well as custom products.
- Jetrion® 4900ML . Just announced at last month's LabelExpo, the Jetrion 4900ML digital label press combines UV inkjet printing and laser finishing in a modular, upgradable system, increasing efficiency and offering the lowest cost per label by allowing production from a print file directly to the finished roll without interruption.
- PrintFlow Dynamic Scheduling: Employee & Tool Constraints. Also a recipient of a 2012 MUST SEE 'EM award, this scheduling tool helps companies relieve bottlenecks, reduce waste, increase productivity, adjust to rapidly changing conditions, optimize overall business operations, and now offers features for both employee and tool constraints to optimize a print company's complete schedule automatically.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV