FOSTER CITY, Calif., Oct. 4, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EFI™ (Nasdaq:EFII), a world leader in customer-focused digital printing innovation, today announced that the latest versions of the company's broad workflow, management and production portfolio will be on display at GRAPH EXPO 2012, scheduled for October 7 th through 10 th, 2012, at McCormick Place, Chicago. These latest innovations from the company will help customers grow and become more efficient as many look to transform their businesses and take advantage of the growth areas in print. EFI is located in Booth #2000 at the show.
- EFI DSFdesign Studio for EFI Digital Storefront® in the Sales & Order Entry category;
- EFI M500 Self-Service Copy and Print Station in the Sales & Order Entry category;
- EFI Fiery® JobMaster in the Prepress and Premedia category;
- EFI Layout Option for Fiery Wide Format in the Wide Format category; and
- EFI PrintFlow® Dynamic Scheduling – Employee & Tool Constraints in the Management Systems category.
- Fiery FS100 Pro . Being shown for the first time at Graph Expo, this next-generation Fiery system has many new features, including HyperRIP, a unique, performance-enhancing technology that was first demonstrated at drupa 2012, and Fiery JobMaster, an advanced make-ready solution integrated into the existing Fiery workflow that allows operators to produce complex jobs efficiently and in-line.
- DSFdesign Studio . A recipient of a 2012 MUST SEE 'EM award, this simplified design tool within Digital StoreFront helps businesses generate more revenue by providing customers with "on the fly" design capabilities to create business cards, calendars, flyers and banners from templates, as well as custom products.
- Jetrion® 4900ML . Just announced at last month's LabelExpo, the Jetrion 4900ML digital label press combines UV inkjet printing and laser finishing in a modular, upgradable system, increasing efficiency and offering the lowest cost per label by allowing production from a print file directly to the finished roll without interruption.
- PrintFlow Dynamic Scheduling: Employee & Tool Constraints. Also a recipient of a 2012 MUST SEE 'EM award, this scheduling tool helps companies relieve bottlenecks, reduce waste, increase productivity, adjust to rapidly changing conditions, optimize overall business operations, and now offers features for both employee and tool constraints to optimize a print company's complete schedule automatically.