The offering may be made only by means of a preliminary prospectus supplement and an accompanying prospectus, copies of which may be obtained from Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated, Attention: Equity Syndicate Department, One South Street, 15th Floor, Baltimore, MD 21202, by calling (443) 224-1988 or by email at SyndicateOps@stifel.com or from Barclays Capital Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717 or by calling (888) 603-5847.
About KCAP Financial, Inc.
KCAP Financial, Inc. is a publicly traded, internally managed business development company. KCAP Financial, Inc.'s middle market investment business originates, structures, finances and manages a portfolio of term loans, mezzanine investments and selected equity securities in middle market companies. Its wholly owned portfolio companies, Katonah Debt Advisors, L.L.C. and Trimaran Advisors, L.L.C. manage collateralized debt obligation funds that invest in broadly syndicated corporate term loans, high-yield bonds and other credit instruments.
The KCAP Financial, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=3121Forward-Looking Statements Statements included herein may constitute "forward-looking statements," which relate to future events or our future performance or financial condition. These statements are not guarantees of future performance, condition or results and involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements as a result of a number of factors, including those described from time to time in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. We undertake no duty to update any forward-looking statement made herein. All forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this press release. Kcap-g
CONTACT: KCAP Financial, Inc. Denise Rodriguez, Investor Relations (212) 455-8300
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV