PLYMOUTH, Minn., Oct. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Mosaic Company announced the election of Gregory L. Ebel to its Board of Directors, bringing the total number of directors to 12.
"Greg has built an impressive career in leadership roles in the energy sector, and we believe Mosaic and its Board of Directors will benefit from his experience and counsel," said Robert Lumpkins, Chairman of the Board of The Mosaic Company. "Greg's values and commitment to sustainability and safety are a great fit at Mosaic."
Currently, Ebel serves as President and Chief Executive Officer of Spectra Energy Corp, which through its subsidiaries and equity affiliates, owns and operates a large and diversified portfolio of complementary natural gas-related energy assets.
Previously, Ebel served as Group Executive and Chief Financial Officer of Spectra Energy, President of Union Gas Limited, a subsidiary of Spectra Energy, and Vice President, Investor & Shareholder Relations of Duke Energy Corporation.Ebel also serves on the board of directors for Spectra Energy Corp and DCP Midstream, LLC. About The Mosaic CompanyThe Mosaic Company is one of the world's leading producers and marketers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Mosaic is a single-source provider of phosphate and potash fertilizers and feed ingredients for the global agriculture industry. More information on the company is available at www.mosaicco.com. SOURCE The Mosaic Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV