Joshua D. Young is the founder and portfolio manager of Young Capital Management, an investment advisor based in Los Angeles, with a specialty in oil and gas E&P which entity Mr. Young founded in July 2010. From February 2010 through May 2010, Mr. Young served as a consultant to Karlin Asset Management, a multi-billion dollar family office in Los Angeles. From November 2007 through February 2010, Mr. Young served as an analyst at Karlin Asset Management, where he led its energy investment effort. Prior to that, he was an investment analyst at Triton Pacific Capital Partners in Los Angeles, a middle market private equity firm. Prior to that, he was a corporate strategy consultant at Mercer Management Consulting and DiamondCluster in Chicago. He graduated with honors from the University of Chicago with a BA in economics.
Prior to the recent 800,000 share offering, Young Capital had participated in two previous share offerings by Lucas, one in December 2010 and the other in April 2012.
William A. Sawyer, the Chief Executive Officer of the Company stated, "It is a pleasure to welcome Mr. Morris and Mr. Young to the Board of Directors. I believe their extensive experience and background in corporate finance and investment will serve the Company well moving forward. Mr. Morris and Mr. Young have demonstrated a strong track record of successful ventures and we believe they are a perfect fit for the Company's current growth strategy."
About Lucas Energy, Inc.Lucas Energy, Inc., a Nevada corporation, is an independent oil and gas company based in Houston, Texas. The Company acquires underdeveloped oil and gas properties, restores production to the properties, and looks for underlying value. Currently, the Company is active in the Austin Chalk, Eagle Ford, Eaglebine, and Buda trends. Our goal for the current year is production and revenue growth, and expansion of our asset base using joint ventures.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV