Robbins & Myers, Inc. To Release Fourth Quarter & Fiscal Year 2012 Results On October 19, 2012
HOUSTON, Oct. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Robbins & Myers, Inc. (NYSE: RBN) announced today that it will release results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended August 31, 2012, before the market opens on October 19, 2012. The Company will not be holding a webcast or conference call due to the pending merger with National Oilwell Varco.
About Robbins & MyersRobbins & Myers, Inc. is a leading supplier of engineered equipment and systems for critical applications in global energy, industrial, chemical and pharmaceutical markets.
SOURCE Robbins & Myers, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV