Popular, Inc. (NASDAQ:BPOP) announced today that it expects to report its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012, before the market opens on Friday, October 19, 2012.
Popular will hold a conference call to discuss the financial results the same day at 10:30 a.m. Eastern time. The call will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed through the investor relations section of the Corporation’s website: www.popular.com.
Listeners are recommended to go to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the call to download and install any necessary audio software. The call may also be accessed through a dial-in telephone number 866 713.8565 or 617 597.5324. The conference code is 49080948.
A replay of the webcast will be archived in Popular’s website during the respective period. A telephone replay will be available from 12:30 p.m. on Friday, October 19, 2012, to 11:59 p.m. Friday, October 26, 2012, at 888 286-8010 and 617 801-6888. The replay passcode is 67907864.Founded in 1893, Popular, Inc. is the leading banking institution by both assets and deposits in Puerto Rico and ranks 36th by assets among U.S. banks. In the United States, Popular has established a community-banking franchise providing a broad range of financial services and products with branches in New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Florida and California.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV