ReachLocal, Inc. (NASDAQ:RLOC), a leader in local online marketing solutions for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), today announced a new ebook about Google+ Local to help local businesses increase their online marketing effectiveness.
ReachLocal’s new eBook helps local businesses optimize their Web presence with a step-by-step guide on:
- What Google+ Local is and why it is important for local businesses
- How to claim a business’ page on the site
- How to make a listing a social hub
- How to optimize a page to perform better in search
Optimizing a Google+ Local listing, formerly known as Google Places, is one of the most important things local businesses can do to get found by customers. With these new changes and features to Google listings, there is even more marketing potential for business Google+ Local pages. Armed with this guide, local businesses can more effectively optimize their pages, build their Web presences and market their businesses online.
You can download your free copy of the Google+ Local ebook today.About ReachLocal, Inc. ReachLocal, Inc.'s (NASDAQ: RLOC) mission is to help small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) acquire, maintain and retain customers via the Internet. ReachLocal offers a comprehensive suite of online marketing solutions, including search engine marketing (ReachSearch™), Web presence (ReachCast™), display retargeting (ReachRetargeting™), display advertising (ReachDisplay™), online marketing analytics (TotalTrack®) and assisted chat service (TotalLiveChat™), each targeted to the SMB market. ReachLocal delivers this suite of services to SMBs through a combination of its proprietary technology platform and its direct, "feet-on-the-street" sales force of Internet Marketing Consultants and select third-party agencies and resellers. ReachLocal is headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, with offices throughout North America and in Australia, the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands and Japan. Subscribe to ReachLocal's free newsletter to receive news, tips and other online marketing insights. Google+ Local is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV