Governor Corbett Orders Pennsylvania State Flags At Capitol Complex And In Beaver County To Fly At Half-Staff To Honor Fallen State Trooper
HARRISBURG, Pa., Oct. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Governor Tom Corbett today ordered all Pennsylvania flags in the Capitol Complex and at commonwealth facilities in Beaver County to fly at half-staff to honor Pennsylvania State Police Trooper First Class Blake T. Coble.
Coble, 48, of Beaver Falls, was killed this morning in the line of duty during a motor vehicle accident.
Coble, who was assigned to Troop D, Beaver Station, was a 24-year veteran of the Pennsylvania State Police.
State flags shall remain at half-staff until internment.All Pennsylvanians are invited to participate in this tribute. Media contact: Janet Kelley, 717-783-1116 SOURCE Pennsylvania Office of the Governor
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV