LAS VEGAS, Oct. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- High 5 Games and International Game Technology have created and distributed many of the most successful casino games of the past decade. Today, High 5 Games is pleased to announce a new agreement that will guarantee an abundance of exclusive new H5G titles under the IGT brand over the next several years.
"We are delighted to extend our relationship with IGT," said Anthony Singer, CEO of High 5 Games. "With IGT's reputation as a leader in the worldwide gaming industry, we are confident that together we will build upon our past success to create even greater games for future players."
The new agreement calls for High 5 Games to produce an extensive quantity of exclusive brands for the Las Vegas-based manufacturer. The games will be created for IGT's land-based, online, and mobile markets. Based on the success of the H5G and IGT partnership, the companies plan to release 16 games over the next few months with a number of new titles in the coming years.
"For many years, High 5 Games has worked closely with our internal development teams to produce incredible gaming experience and drive fantastic results for both IGT and our customers," said Chris Satchell, IGT CTO and Executive Vice President of Research and Development. "We fully expect the relationship to continue to thrive and deliver exceptional games and results for years to come."High 5 Games is no stranger to working with IGT. Since 2004, H5G has created more than 100 brands for the global gaming company and now with this new agreement has the potential to add many more player-favorite games. The standard for success has been set pretty high. Under the IGT brand, High 5 Games has created many of the most successful casino games of the past decade – including Golden Goddess, Cats, Da Vinci Diamonds, Shadow of the Panther, and Sirens.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV