OPNET Technologies, Inc. Schedules Fiscal 2013 Second Quarter Results Teleconference/Webcast For Wednesday, November 7, 2012
BETHESDA, Md., Oct. 4, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OPNET Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:OPNT) will hold an investor conference call on Wednesday, November 7 at 5:00 pm Eastern Time to review financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2013.
To listen to the OPNET investor conference call:
- Call 877-377-7550 in the U.S. or 408-337-0151 for international callers, or
- Use the webcast at www.opnet.com/news . Investors are advised to go to the web site at least 15 minutes early to register, download, and install any necessary audio software.
To listen to the archived call:
- Call the replay phone number at 855-859-2056 or 404-537-3406 for international callers. For replay, enter passcode # 38103612. The replay will be available from 8:00 pm Eastern Time November 7, 2012 through 11:59 pm Eastern Time November 14, 2012.
- The webcast will be available at www.opnet.com/news . The webcast will be archived for seven days.
CONTACT: OPNET Media Contact: Sue Cole OPNET Technologies, Inc. (919) 461-2445 Media@opnet.com www.opnet.com OPNET Investor Relations: Mel Wesley OPNET Technologies, Inc. (240) 497-3000 firstname.lastname@example.org www.opnet.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV