Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE: APO) and its subsidiaries (collectively "Apollo") today announced the pricing of ALM VII, Ltd., a $722 million Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO), the largest broadly syndicated CLO issued in the United States in 2012. 1 ALM VII, Ltd. will invest in corporate leveraged loans and high yield bonds.
Apollo has priced three CLOs this year, raising approximately $1.7 billion in aggregate, which represents the largest capital raise through CLO issuance among all U.S. CLO managers. 1 In February, 2012, Apollo closed ALM V, Ltd., a $437 million CLO, and in June, 2012, Apollo closed ALM VI, Ltd., a $514 million CLO.
Apollo is one of the largest CLO managers, with 26 CLOs totaling over $14.5 billion in assets under management. 2 Apollo’s CLO strategy is part of Apollo’s Capital Markets business, which had total assets under management of $56 billion as of June 30, 2012.
About Apollo Global ManagementApollo is a leading global alternative asset manager with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Houston, London, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Singapore, Mumbai and Hong Kong. Apollo had assets under management of approximately $105 billion as of June 30, 2012, in private equity, credit-oriented capital markets and real estate funds invested across a core group of nine industries where Apollo has considerable knowledge and resources. For more information about Apollo, please visit www.agm.com. 1 Based on data from J.P. Morgan research. 2 Based on CLO assets under management as of June 30, 2012 (pro-forma for ALM VII) per Standard & Poor’s.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV