Ikanos Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: IKAN), a leading provider of advanced broadband semiconductor and software products for the digital home, today announced that its third quarter fiscal year 2012 financial results conference call and webcast is scheduled for Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time. The call will be hosted by Omid Tahernia, president and CEO, and Dennis Bencala, CFO and vice president of finance.
To listen to the call, please visit http://www.ikanos.com/investor/irevents/ and click on the link provided for the webcast or dial 800-289-0493 or 913-312-0419 and enter conference ID 7767643. The webcast will be archived and available for 90 days at http://www.ikanos.com/investor/irevents/. A replay of the conference call will be accessible until January 23, 2013 by dialing 888-203-1112 or 719-457-0820 and entering conference ID 7767643.
About Ikanos Communications, Inc.
Ikanos (NASDAQ: IKAN) develops semiconductor and software products to provide very high speed broadband to the digital home with maximum efficiency – delivering fiber optic speed for in-demand applications such as HDTV and high speed Internet services at a small fraction of the cost of deploying fiber to the home. With more than 400 million ports shipped to date, the company’s advanced technologies include broadband DSL communications processors and NodeScale Vectoring to cost-effectively power infrastructure and customer premise equipment and accelerate throughput for many of the world’s leading network equipment manufacturers and telecommunications service providers.© 2012 Ikanos Communications, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Ikanos Communications, Ikanos, and the Ikanos logo, are among the trademarks or registered trademarks of Ikanos Communications.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV