- Expanded sales, engineering, managed services, customer support, consulting and marketing teams to support ongoing growth.
- A continued focus on both the storage and unified computing aspects of its data center integration business, including significant increases in Symantec, NetApp and HDS revenues.
- More than $20 million in additional annual recurring OneCall technical support revenues, along with a second call center providing increased capacity and enhanced failover and redundancy.
- Larger professional and managed services organizations to handle consulting projects as well as managed archiving, backup, security and monitoring services.
Datalink Announces Closing Of The Purchase Of Strategic Technologies And Provides Third Quarter Guidance Update
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.