Higher One Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ONE) announced today that it will report its results for the third quarter of 2012 after the close of the market on November 6, 2012. The company will host a webcast at 5:00 p.m. ET, which will include a discussion of the quarter’s results as well as a question and answer session.
The webcast and associated slide presentation will be available through the company’s investor relations website at www.ir.higherone.com, and the conference call can be accessed by dialing 888-680-0890 for domestic listeners and 617-213-4857 for international listeners. The conference ID # is 32065080.
A replay of the call will be available through February 6, 2013, by dialing 888-286-8010 for domestic callers and 617-801-6888 for international callers. The replay pass code is 79213432.
About Higher One Holdings, Inc.Higher One Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ONE) is a leading company focused on creating cost-saving efficiencies for higher education institutions and providing high-value services to students. Higher One offers a wide array of technological services on campus, ranging from streamlining the institution’s performance analytics and financial aid refund processes to offering students innovative banking services, tuition payment plans, and the basics of financial management. Higher One works closely with colleges and universities to allocate resources more efficiently in order to provide a higher quality of service and education to students. Founded in 2000 on a college campus by students, Higher One now serves more than half of the higher education market, providing its services to over 1,250 campuses and 10.5 million students at distinguished public and private institutions nationwide. More information about Higher One can be found at www.ir.higherone.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV