Working Through Depression: Ask Noah
If you're isolating yourself, or your anxiety is causing you extreme physical or emotional distress, seek the care of a mental health professional. They can not only relieve your immediate discomfort, but also set you on a path to further explore this difficult psycho-dynamic issue.
Your history does not have to repeat itself. You've already come to an understanding of your maladaptive behaviors and are seeking methods to combat them. The insight you are showing is itself corrective.
I wish you the best, and do not hesitate to write me back regarding your progress. I look forward to hearing about it!
Please send all questions and comments to Ask Noah at email@example.com.Have a profitable and peaceful week, Noah This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV