- Virtus Disciplined Equity Style Fund. A common investor dilemma is when to shift investments between growth- and value-oriented stocks, and this fund will use the Newfound Relative Exposure Model to identify and capture relative outperformance trends between the two styles. The fund will tactically shift investments between three value-oriented and three growth-oriented exchange traded funds (ETFs) that track all market caps of the Russell indices.
- Virtus Disciplined Select Bond Fund. Given changes in interest rates, inflation, economic conditions, and credit cycles, investors have difficulty discerning the distinct performance patterns of fixed income assets. This fund will utilize signals from the Newfound Relative Exposure Model to tactically shift between six ETFs in three fixed-income asset classes: Treasuries, Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities (TIPS), and investment grade and high-yield corporate bonds.
- Virtus Disciplined Select Country Fund. Designed to allow international equity investors to capitalize on the significant performance disparities among non-U.S. equity markets, this fund will tactically allocate among ETFs that invest in 12 developed countries within the MSCI EAFE® index by using the Newfound Absolute Exposure Model, which generates positive or negative exposure recommendations for each country.
Newfound Research Announces Partnership With Virtus Investment Partners And Creation Of "Newfound Investments"
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.