SHANGHAI, Oct. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. ("JinkoSolar" or the "Company") (NYSE: JKS), a leading global solar power product manufacturer, released the following statement today.
In view of the unusual market activity in the company's stock, the New York Stock Exchange has contacted the company in accordance with its usual practice. The Company stated that its policy is not to comment on unusual market activity.
JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: JKS) is a leading solar power product manufacturer with production operations in Jiangxi and Zhejiang Provinces in China and sales and marketing offices in Shanghai, China; Munich, Germany; Bologna, Italy; Montpellier, France; Zug, Switzerland; San Francisco, U.S.; Queensland, Australia; Ontario, Canada and Singapore.JinkoSolar has built a vertically integrated solar product value chain with an integrated annual capacity of approximately 1.2GW each for silicon wafers, solar cells and solar modules as of June 30, 2012. JinkoSolar distributes its photovoltaic products to a diversified customer base in the global PV market, including in Germany, Italy, Belgium, Spain, the United States, France, Eastern Europe, China and other countries and regions. For investor and media inquiries, please contact: In China: Sebastian LiuJinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. Tel: +86 21 6061 1792 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Christian Arnell Christensen Tel: +86 10 5826 4939 Email: carnell@christensenIR.com In the U.S.: Jeff Bloker Christensen Tel: +1 480 614 3003 Email: jbloker@christensenIR.com SOURCE JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV