Sensient Technologies Corporation (NYSE: SXT) will hold its conference call to discuss 2012 third quarter results at 10:00 a.m. CDT on Friday, October 19, 2012. To make a reservation for the conference call, contact InterCall Teleconferencing at (706) 645-6973. To participate in the conference call, contact InterCall Teleconferencing at (706) 758-1089 and refer to conference identification number 36872451.
A replay will be available beginning at 1:00 p.m. CDT on October 19, 2012, through midnight on October 26, 2012, by calling (404) 537-3406 and referring to conference identification number 36872451. A transcript of the call will also be posted on the Company’s web site at www.sensient.com after the call concludes.
Sensient Technologies Corporation is a leading global manufacturer and marketer of colors, flavors and fragrances. Sensient employs advanced technologies at facilities around the world to develop specialty food and beverage systems, cosmetic and pharmaceutical systems, inkjet and specialty inks and colors, and other specialty and fine chemicals. The Company’s customers include major international manufacturers representing most of the world’s best-known brands. Sensient is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV