GEORGETOWN, Grand Cayman, Oct. 4, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Home Loan Servicing Solutions, Ltd. TM ("HLSS" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:HLSS) will hold its conference call on Thursday, October 18, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. (ET) to review the Company's operating results for the 3 rd Quarter of 2012. This event will follow Home Loan Servicing Solutions' 3rd Quarter 2012 earnings release. The press release will also be available on the Home Loan Servicing Solutions Shareholder website at www.hlss.com .
A live audio webcast and slide presentation for the call will be available over the internet at www.hlss.com (through a link on the Shareholders page). Those who want to listen to the call should go to the website at least fifteen minutes prior to the call to register, download and install any necessary audio software.
The conference call will be available for replay via telephone beginning at 12:01 p.m. (ET) on Thursday, October 18, 2012 through Thursday, October 25, 2012. To listen to a replay of the conference call by telephone dial 1-203-369-0954.For more information on prior releases and SEC Filings, please refer to the "Shareholders" section of our website at www.hlss.com . Home Loan Servicing Solutions (HLSS) is an internally managed owner of high quality mortgage servicing assets, predominantly mortgage servicing advances and non-agency mortgage servicing rights, which are highly overcollateralized with historically stable net asset values. HLSS' primary investment objective is to generate stable, recurring fee based earnings and dividends throughout the economic cycle. For more information, visit www.hlss.com . The Home Loan Servicing Solutions, Ltd. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=12504
CONTACT: James E. Lauter Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer T: (561) 682-7561 E: James.Lauter@hlss.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV