Donaldson Company, Inc. (NYSE: DCI), announced today that its Annual Report on Form 10-K and Notice of Annual Meeting and Proxy Statement have been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Electronic copies of our Form 10-K, our Notice of Annual Meeting and Proxy Statement, and our 2012 Shareholder Letter are available on our website at http://ir.donaldson.com/shareholder_meeting.html. Shareholders may request free email or paper copies of these documents through one of the following methods:
|1. By internet:||www.proxyvote.com|
|2. By telephone:||1-800-579-1639|
|3. By email*:||email@example.com|
* Shareholders requesting materials by email must send a blank email with your 12-digit Control Number (located on your Notice Card) in the subject line.
If you are not a current Shareholder, you may request free email or paper copies of the documents by contacting Rich Sheffer, Donaldson’s Director of Investor Relations, at Richard.Sheffer@Donaldson.com or (952) 887-3753.
Donaldson has also issued its 2012 Sustainability Report in electronic format only. You can access this report at http://ir.donaldson.com.About Donaldson Company, Inc. Donaldson is a leading worldwide provider of filtration systems that improve people’s lives, enhance our Customers’ equipment performance, and protect our environment. We are a technology-driven Company committed to satisfying our Customers’ needs for filtration solutions through innovative research and development, application expertise, and global presence. Our approximately 13,600 employees contribute to the Company’s success by supporting our Customers at our more than 100 sales, manufacturing, and distribution locations around the world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV