Donaldson Company, Inc. (NYSE: DCI), announced today that its Annual Report on Form 10-K and Notice of Annual Meeting and Proxy Statement have been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Electronic copies of our Form 10-K, our Notice of Annual Meeting and Proxy Statement, and our 2012 Shareholder Letter are available on our website at http://ir.donaldson.com/shareholder_meeting.html. Shareholders may request free email or paper copies of these documents through one of the following methods:
|1. By internet:||www.proxyvote.com|
|2. By telephone:||1-800-579-1639|
|3. By email*:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
* Shareholders requesting materials by email must send a blank email with your 12-digit Control Number (located on your Notice Card) in the subject line.
If you are not a current Shareholder, you may request free email or paper copies of the documents by contacting Rich Sheffer, Donaldson’s Director of Investor Relations, at Richard.Sheffer@Donaldson.com or (952) 887-3753.
Donaldson has also issued its 2012 Sustainability Report in electronic format only. You can access this report at http://ir.donaldson.com.About Donaldson Company, Inc. Donaldson is a leading worldwide provider of filtration systems that improve people’s lives, enhance our Customers’ equipment performance, and protect our environment. We are a technology-driven Company committed to satisfying our Customers’ needs for filtration solutions through innovative research and development, application expertise, and global presence. Our approximately 13,600 employees contribute to the Company’s success by supporting our Customers at our more than 100 sales, manufacturing, and distribution locations around the world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV