NAMWOLF Names New CEO And General Counsel
Askew graduated cum laude from Florida A&M University with a B.S. in Accounting and a J.D. from the University of Iowa Law School. He will split his time between NAMWOLF's Milwaukee headquarters and Chicago.
About NAMWOLFThe National Association of Minority and Women Owned Law Firms ( www.namwolf.org) is a non-profit trade association comprised of minority and women owned law firms and other interested parties throughout the United States. NAMWOLF is dedicated to identifying best practices for major corporations to increase diversity in utilization of outside counsel.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV