Oppenheimer Global Value Fund -- 5 Years Of Differentiated Thinking
The performance data quoted represents past performance, which does not guarantee future results.
The investment return and principal value of an investment in the Fund will fluctuate so that an investor's shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than the original cost. Current performance and expense ratio may be lower or higher than the data quoted. For performance data current to the most recent month-end, visit oppenheimerfunds.com or call 1.800 CALL OPP (225.5677). Fund returns include changes in share price, reinvested distributions, and a 5.75% maximum applicable sales charge except where "without sales charge" is indicated. Returns do not consider capital gains or income taxes on an individual's investment.
About OppenheimerFunds, Inc.
OppenheimerFunds, Inc. is one of the nation's largest and most respected investment management companies. As of September 30, 2012, OppenheimerFunds, Inc., including subsidiaries, managed more than $186.4 billion in assets. Known for its tagline The Right Way to Invest, OppenheimerFunds, Inc. has been helping investors reach their financial goals since 1960. The Company and its controlled affiliates offer a broad range of products and services to individuals, corporations and institutions, including mutual funds, separately managed accounts, investment management for institutions, qualified retirement plans and sub-advisory investment-management services.
1 Oppenheimer Global Value Fund: Morningstar Percentile Rank and Ranking in the World Stock category, Class A shares, based on total return: top 35% for 1-year period (fund ranked 315 th out of 902 funds), top 8% for 3-year period (fund ranked 59 th out of 739 funds), top 15% for the 5-year (fund ranked 80 th out of 533 funds) as of 10/1/12.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV