- 17% of survey respondents expect the jobs market to "gets worse before it gets better," but twice as many -- 35% -- say the employment market "will improve."
- Few Americans believe the jobs problem can be fixed immediately, with 42% of respondents say fixing the jobs market will take "at least another year" and another 42% saying it will take "several years" to resolve.
- What industries do Americans see as holding the best hand? The Beyond.com survey says the top three industries for jobs potential are: health care (35% of respondents); manufacturing (23% of respondents); and technology (22% of respondents).
Whoever Won Debate, It's Jobs Driving the Votes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.