- The strategic importance of I/O in highly virtualized deployments.
- The importance of assessing, designing and architecting appropriate I/O connectivity as virtualized data centers mature and become more flexible and dynamic.
- Why I/O is important as emerging technologies like single root single root I/O virtualization (SR-IOV), overlay networking, and universal multi-channel capabilities enable higher virtual machine densities, and thereby require strategic I/O investments.
Emulex And Enterprise Strategy Group To Present On Why I/O Is Strategic For Virtualized Environments
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.