- The strategic importance of I/O in highly virtualized deployments.
- The importance of assessing, designing and architecting appropriate I/O connectivity as virtualized data centers mature and become more flexible and dynamic.
- Why I/O is important as emerging technologies like single root single root I/O virtualization (SR-IOV), overlay networking, and universal multi-channel capabilities enable higher virtual machine densities, and thereby require strategic I/O investments.
Emulex And Enterprise Strategy Group To Present On Why I/O Is Strategic For Virtualized Environments
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.