Sonus ® Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: SONS):
- World's bestselling reference series explains how SIP-based communications environments can help companies save money and add capabilities.
- SIP Trunking For Dummies overviews how SIP trunking and the move to VoIP can collectively reduce traditional enterprise telecom expense by up to 50%.
- Session Management For Dummies outlines how a SIP based environment can be leveraged to deploy applications like Unified Communications and video across disparate vendor network architectures.
- The new books complement the Session Border Controllers For Dummies book first released in May 2012.
Sonus ® Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: SONS), a global leader in SIP communications, today announced that it has again partnered with John Wiley & Sons, Inc., the publisher of the For Dummies ® book series, to produce two new books on how companies can take advantage of the transition to SIP based communications environments. These new books are:
- SIP Trunking For Dummies, Sonus Special Edition (Wiley, 978-1-118-48767-9, September 2012)
- Session Management For Dummies, Sonus Special Edition (Wiley, 978-1-118-47072-5, September 2012)
Both books are available today and complement the Session Border Controllers For Dummies, Sonus Special Edition (Wiley, 978-1-118-37742-0, May 2012) book released earlier this year.SIP Trunking For Dummies overviews how SIP trunking, and the move to VoIP, can collectively reduce traditional enterprise telecom bills by up to 75%. A July 2012 report commissioned by Sonus and conducted by Webtorials, found that one in three enterprises have deployed SIP trunking with an average cost savings of approximately 33%. Session Management For Dummies outlines how a SIP based environment can be leveraged to deploy applications like Unified Communications and video across disparate network environments. Recent Webtorials reports for Sonus found:
- SIP-based Unified Communications infrastructure could reclaim 23% of the productivity lost on inefficient communications in large Enterprises.
- VoIP (89%), Unified Communications (69%) and video conferencing (65%) are the most important types of media to be controlled via SIP.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV