SRP is the third-largest public power utility in the nation, serving nearly 950,000 electric customers in the greater Phoenix metropolitan area.
"juwi solar is excited that the Queen Creek solar project is now energized and producing power on a commercial basis. The state of Arizona has tremendous natural resources that make projects like this prosper," said Michael Martin, CEO of juwi solar Inc. "Organizations like SRP and PSEG Solar Source provide shining examples on how to positively impact the economic future of the solar industry. Having completed our roles as developer and contractor, we are very pleased to remain involved with the project through our ongoing operations and maintenance services."
PSEG Solar Source owns four additional solar projects all of which were built by JSI:
- The PSEG Jacksonville Solar Farm, a 15.0 MW DC solar farm in Jacksonville, Florida, the second largest solar farm in Florida.
- The PSEG Wyandot Solar farm, a 12.0 MW DC solar farm in Wyandot, Ohio, the largest in Ohio.
- The Mars Solar Garden, a 2.2 MW DC facility located adjacent to the Mars Snackfood's US headquarters in New Jersey.
- The PSEG Milford Solar Farm, a 15 MW DC solar farm in Milford, Delaware, the largest in Delaware (under construction)
Queen Creek Solar Farm - Press Kit – including photos: http://www.pseg.com/family/holdings/global/solar_source/queen_creek/index.jspAbout PSEG: PSEG Solar Source is a subsidiary of Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) (NYSE: PEG), a publicly traded diversified energy company with annual revenues of more than $11 billion. Other subsidiaries include Public Service Electric and Gas Company (PSE&G), a regulated NJ gas and electric utility and PSEG Power, a merchant power generation company . PSEG Solar Source owns or is constructing 69.2 MW of solar power. PSE&G is also active in solar energy. It currently owns 71MW of solar in New Jersey through its Solar 4 All™ program, consisting of 21 solar farms and more than 150,000 pole attached solar units. Disclaimer: PSEG Solar Source LLC is not the same company as PSE&G, the New Jersey based electric and gas utility. PSEG Solar Source is not regulated by the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities. You do not have to purchase any PSEG Solar Source products in order to receive quality regulated services from PSE&G. Want to know what's new at PSEG? Go to www.pseg.com/getnews and sign up to have our press releases sent right to your inbox. About SRP: SRP is the largest provider of electricity to the greater Phoenix metropolitan area, serving more than 950,000 customers in Maricopa and Pinal counties. About juwi solar Inc.: juwi solar Inc. (JSI) is a privately-held solar energy generation company based in Boulder, Colorado. JSI's primary business is the development, design, construction, operation and maintenance of utility-scale (1MW and larger) solar energy generation facilities in North America. To date JSI has successfully built large-scale solar projects in Arizona, Florida, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio and Texas. JSI is majority-owned by juwi Holding AG of Germany. With over 600 employees worldwide, juwi's solar group has built more than 1,500 solar photovoltaic installations globally, totaling more than 1GW of operating capacity. SOURCE PSEG Solar Source
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV