"I am thankful for the commitment and hard work of Achim Hirz and Juergen Mueller who have recently departed the Company, and I am pleased to welcome Markus Gyssler to Identive in this important new role. Since its acquisition in early 2012, clear synergies have emerged between payment solution and our existing Multicard business, and we believe Markus will help to propel this process forward," stated Ayman S. Ashour, chairman and chief executive officer of Identive. "As we continue to consolidate our various brands under Identive, Michael Ganzera's experience in global communication and deep technological know-how makes him the ideal choice to broaden the awareness and acceptance of the Identive brand in the marketplace."
Identive Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:INVE) (Frankfurt:INV) is focused on building the world's signature company in Secure ID. The company's products, software, systems and services address the markets for identity management, physical and logical access control, cashless payment, NFC solutions and a host of RFID-enabled applications for customers in the government, enterprise, consumer, education and healthcare sectors. Identive's mission is to build a lasting business of scale and technology based on a combination of strong technology-driven organic growth and disciplined acquisitive expansion. The company delivers up-to-date information on its activity as well as industry trends through its industry-leading social media initiatives and educational resource, AskIdentive.com. For additional information, please visit www.identive-group.com or follow on Twitter at @IdentiveGroup.
The Identive Group, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8072
CONTACT: Darby Dye, +1 949 553-4251 firstname.lastname@example.org Lennart Streibel, +49 89 9595-5195 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV