Thompson Reuters (TRI) is forming the setup setup right now, just in the longer-term.
Like Exxon Mobil, Thompson Reuters is forming an ascending triangle setup with resistance coming in just below $30. It's helpful to think of setups like these in real terms, not just in terms of geometric shapes; a "triangle" is a good way to describe the pattern, but it doesn't say anything about why it's happening. So it's worth thinking of the TRI trade (or the XOM trade, for that matter) in terms of buyers and sellers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV