MEMPHIS, Tenn., Oct. 4, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Tennessee Bank is one of 100 companies across the country named to the Better Business Bureau's Centennial Honor Roll. Marking the BBB's 100th year, the honor roll is made up of 100 publicly traded companies that are 100+ years old and support the BBB's mission of fostering marketplace trust. First Tennessee, a subsidiary of First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE:FHN), was founded in Memphis in 1864.
First Tennessee and the other honorees partner with the BBB either as Better Business Bureau Accredited Businesses, BBB National Partners or both. First Tennessee was honored at the BBB's International Torch Awards Gala on Oct. 2 in Washington, D.C.
"First Tennessee has been earning the trust of customers for nearly 150 years," said Bryan Jordan, chairman and CEO of First Horizon, "and we're proud that the Better Business Bureau recognizes our record of being a respected financial partner for Tennesseans."About First Horizon The 4,500 employees of First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE:FHN) provide financial services through more than 170 First Tennessee Bank locations in and around Tennessee and 18 FTN Financial Group offices in the U.S. and abroad. First Tennessee has the leading combined market deposit share in the counties where it does business and one of the highest customer retention rates of any bank in the country. FTN Financial is a capital markets industry leader in fixed income sales, trading and strategies for institutional clients in the U.S. and abroad. FHN has been recognized as one of the nation's best employers by AARP and Working Mother magazines. More information is available at www.fhnc.com. FHN-G
CONTACT: Jack Bradley (901) 523-4813
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV