[ 1 ] JustGiving analysed internal data for over 300,000 fundraising pages, with additional data from Google Analytics and Facebook Insights. In total, each individual fundraising campaign has an average of 562 impressions on Facebook, through fundraisers and sponsors sharing information about the event.
[ 2 ] Based on a study of four major fundraising events during 2010 and 2011, JustGiving analysed the fundraising activity of fundraisers and their sponsors in subsequent years. In total, 12% of fundraisers raise money for the same event in a subsequent year, while a further 11% of all sponsors of those fundraisers go on to fundraise for the same event in a subsequent year.
[ 3 ] JustGiving survey to over 400 active fundraisers ( Sept 2012), " Would you recommend the event your participated in to a friend or family member? "
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV