Lincoln National Corp (Radnor Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (LNC)
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Lincoln National Corp (Radnor (NYSE:LNC) is tomorrow, October 5, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 8 cents per share. At a price of $24.24 as of 10 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.3%. The average volume for Lincoln National Corp (Radnor has been 3.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Lincoln National Corp (Radnor has a market cap of $6.79 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. Shares are up 25.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Lincoln National Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in multiple insurance and retirement businesses in the United States. It sells a range of wealth protection, accumulation, and retirement income products and solutions. The company has a P/E ratio of 25.1, below the average insurance industry P/E ratio of 31.6 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV