- Mobile and Security revenue was approximately $2.9 million, a year-over-year increase of about 106%, up from $1.4 million in 3Q11
- Mobile and Security revenue accounted for an estimated 44% of total third quarter revenue, up from 18% in the same year ago period
- Gross Margin (revenue minus cost of services), a non-GAAP measure, increased approximately 160% to about $2.1 million representing about 31% of total revenue. Gross Margin for the third quarter of 2011 was $0.8 million and accounted for 10% of revenue.
- Adjusted EBITDA, a non-GAAP measure, improved sequentially to a loss of approximately $2.3 million from a loss of $2.7 million in the second quarter of 2012
- The Company ended the quarter with an unrestricted cash balance of approximately $4.3 million, up slightly from the $4.1 million reported at the end of the second quarter of 2012
Elephant Talk Communications Announces Preliminary Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.