- Mobile and Security revenue was approximately $2.9 million, a year-over-year increase of about 106%, up from $1.4 million in 3Q11
- Mobile and Security revenue accounted for an estimated 44% of total third quarter revenue, up from 18% in the same year ago period
- Gross Margin (revenue minus cost of services), a non-GAAP measure, increased approximately 160% to about $2.1 million representing about 31% of total revenue. Gross Margin for the third quarter of 2011 was $0.8 million and accounted for 10% of revenue.
- Adjusted EBITDA, a non-GAAP measure, improved sequentially to a loss of approximately $2.3 million from a loss of $2.7 million in the second quarter of 2012
- The Company ended the quarter with an unrestricted cash balance of approximately $4.3 million, up slightly from the $4.1 million reported at the end of the second quarter of 2012
Elephant Talk Communications Announces Preliminary Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.