SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), a leading distributor of IT products and services, announced today from its National Conference that the company’s CONVERGE Solv Secure Networking group has developed an array of services surrounding LifeSize, a division of Logitech, and its full product line. These services help resellers that focus on video conferencing expand their services to the end-user while conserving customers’ budgets that have traditionally been used for equipment, staff and travel.
According to Peter Larocque, President of US Distribution for SYNNEX Corporation, “SYNNEX has invested in the resources, equipment and dedicated staff to lift our resellers to a more competitive level by enabling them to offer more services around LifeSize video conferencing products to their customers without the customers having to incur the capital expenses.”
The services offered by SYNNEX’ CONVERGE Solv Secure Networking group for LifeSize products include:
- Mobile Video by the Seat—Purchase only the space needed for less than $25/month;
- Demo Program – LifeSize demo products which can be used in the sales process;
- Demo Room – Open Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM ET to help demonstrate how LifeSize products work with someone at the receiving end of the video call;
- Site Surveys – Needs assessment, site readiness assessment, and layout and design recommendations;
- SYNNEX LifeSize Dedicated Employees – Team of SYNNEX associates that are completely dedicated to serving SYNNEX resellers with LifeSize inventory questions, pre-sales support, demo opportunities and closing deals.
“From the beginning of our relationship with SYNNEX, their team has always looked for ways to amplify the LifeSize product portfolio in ways that are beyond the normal broadline distribution model. Their commitment to creating services around products which help resellers create sustainable revenue streams is why SYNNEX is a valued partner of LifeSize and one that will help our shared customers succeed,” said Sandy Hill, channel director of the Americas for LifeSize, a division of Logitech.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV