Who Won the Presidential Debate?
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) - Before President Barack Obama and Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney concluded their first debate on Wednesday, some pundits and journalists already had determined a victor.
TheStreet spoke to experts from different fields to gauge who they thought really won the debate, and here's what they had to say in their own words. TheStreet also looked at the takes from pundits and writers from other news outlets.
Arnie Arnesen, former New Hampshire Democratic gubernatorial nominee:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV