HOPKINTON, Mass., Oct. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- New EMC Documentum Integrated Patient Record (IPR) solutions transform how healthcare organizations manage patient information
- The solutions include EMC Document Imaging for Medical Records, EMC Medical Image Sharing and Management, and EMC Virtual Patient Information Repository
- Solutions provide complete patient-centric view of health information
EMC Corporation (NYSE: EMC) today announced the availability of its EMC Documentum Integrated Patient Record solutions, specifically designed to transform how healthcare organizations worldwide can access and manage patient information. The set of solutions increase efficiencies in delivering patient care, reduce costs and help healthcare organizations ensure regulatory compliance.
Typically less than 50% of a patient's health information is available in an electronic format. Integrated Patient Record solutions, also known as Hybrid Medical Record solutions, enhance existing patient information by aggregating, sharing and optimizing data, for a complete patient-centric view. This not only reduces costs, but improves clinical satisfaction and enables regulatory compliance and improved patient privacy.EMC Integrated Patient Record solutions are comprised of the following offerings:
- EMC Document Imaging for Medical Records: Supports the transition from paper to indexed electronic medical records through automated recognition, classification and indexing of information, creating digital images that can be linked to the patient's existing electronic health record.
- EMC Medical Image Sharing and Management: Enables organizations to share, access, and manage medical images such as x-rays, MRI, CT, etc., in an interoperable, vendor-neutral environment.
- EMC Virtual Patient Information Repository: Provides holistic view of patient-related documents to include audio, email, digital photos and other electronically produced information. This complete electronic patient information enables healthcare organizations to analyze and collaborate for improved clinical and financial efficiencies and enable regulatory compliance.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts