Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE:BWP) (the “Partnership”) today announced that it has priced the public offering of 10,000,000 common units at $26.99 per unit. The Partnership expects the offering to close on October 10, 2012. The Partnership has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,500,000 common units.
In connection with this offering, the Partnership will receive net proceeds after offering expenses of approximately $266.1 million, including the general partner's proportionate capital contribution of $5.5 million to maintain its 2% general partner interest. The Partnership expects to use the net proceeds from the offering, together with amounts to be contributed by its general partner to maintain its 2% general partner interest, to repay borrowings outstanding under the Partnership’s credit facility, but the Partnership may use some or all of the proceeds for other general partnership purposes, which may include acquiring additional equity interests in Boardwalk Acquisition Company, LLC, a joint venture between the Partnership and Boardwalk Pipelines Holding Corp.
Barclays, Citigroup, Deutsche Bank Securities, J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley, RBC Capital Markets, UBS Investment Bank and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as joint book-running managers for the common unit offering. A copy of the final prospectus supplement relating to this offering, when available, may be obtained from any of the underwriters, including:
- Barclays, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717. By telephone at (888) 603-5847 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Citigroup, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717. By telephone at (800) 831-9146 or by email at email@example.com;
- Deutsche Bank Securities, Attn: Prospectus Group, 60 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005-2836. By telephone at (800) 503-4611 or by email at prospectus.CPDG@db.com;
- J.P. Morgan, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717. By telephone at (866) 803-9204;
- Morgan Stanley, Attn: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2 nd Floor, New York, NY 10014. By telephone at (866) 718-1649 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- RBC Capital Markets, Attn: Equity Syndicate, Three World Financial Center, 200 Vesey Street, 8 th Floor, New York, NY 10281. By telephone at (877) 822-4089;
- UBS Investment Bank, Attn: Prospectus Department, 299 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10171. By telephone at (888) 827-7275; or
- Wells Fargo Securities, Attn: Equity Syndicate Dept., 375 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10152. By telephone at (800) 326-5897 or by email at email@example.com.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. The offer is being made only through the prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus, which is part of a registration statement that became effective on April 29, 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV