Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI), a global leader in high-performance semiconductors for signal processing applications, introduced today the industry’s first MEMS accelerometer with Min/Max offset sensitivity over the full temperature range. The ADXL350 3-axis MEMS accelerometer has maximum offset temperature sensitivity of ±0.31 mg/°C on the X/Y axes and ±0.49 mg/°C on the Z axis, guaranteeing predictable and quantifiable performance across the full temperature range of −40°C to +85°C. MEMS accelerometers on the market today specify only typical offset sensitivity to temperature, requiring calibration over temperature to maintain accurate sensor readings. The ADXL350 Min/Max offset sensitivity to temperature specifications guarantee known, quantifiable offset sensor measurements even in applications that are subjected to a wide temperature range. Additionally, the ADXL350 offers low noise density enabling designers to obtain valid measurements from applications with a low noise floor.
The ADXL350 offers on-board analog to digital conversion with 13-bit resolution, as low as 2 mg/LSB, and is configurable to ±1g/2g/4g/8g range settings. The ADXL350 is available in a small footprint 3-mm x 4-mm x 1.2-mm, 16-lead, plastic-cavity laminate package. The ADXL350 is well suited for high-performance applications in industrial and defense industries such as gas/water meters, environmental monitors and military communications radios.
- View the ADXL350 MEMS accelerometer product page, order samples and download the data sheet: http://www.analog.com/ADXL350
- Order evaluation boards: http://www.analog.com/ADXL350
- Connect with engineers and ADI product experts on EngineerZone ™, an online technical support community: http://ez.analog.com/community/mems
ADXL350 MEMS Accelerometer Key Features and Benefits:
- Min/Max offset sensitivity to temperature of ±0.31 mg/°C X/Y axes and ±0.49 mg/°C Z axis guarantees predictable and quantifiable performance across full temperature range
- 2 mg/LSB resolution with a 13-bit on-chip A/D converter enables measurement of inclination changes less than 1.0°
- Low power modes enable intelligent motion-based power management with threshold sensing and active acceleration measurement at extremely low power dissipation
|Pricing and Availability|
|Product||Availability||Operating Temperature Range||Price Each Per 1,000||Packaging|
|ADXL350||Now||-40° C to +85° C||$4.57||3-mm x 4-mm x 1.2-mm 16-lead plastic cavitylaminate package|
About Analog DevicesInnovation, performance, and excellence are the cultural pillars on which Analog Devices has built one of the longest standing, highest growth companies within the technology sector. Acknowledged industry-wide as the world leader in data conversion and signal conditioning technology, Analog Devices serves over 60,000 customers, representing virtually all types of electronic equipment. Analog Devices is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, with design and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. Analog Devices is included in the S&P 500 Index.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV