This is Jamba’s second year participating in the Obama administration’s Summer Jobs initiative. In 2011, Jamba Juice committed to hire 2,500 young people across the country and, with the help of their franchise partners, significantly exceeded their goal.
To learn more about employment opportunities or programs offered by Jamba, visit the Jamba Juice website at www.JambaJuice.com or contact Jamba’s Guest Services team at 1-866-4R-FRUIT (473-7848).
About Jamba Juice Company
Founded in 1990, Jamba Juice Company (NASDAQ: JMBA) is a leading restaurant retailer of better-for-you, specialty beverage and food offerings, which include great tasting, whole fruit smoothies, fresh squeezed juices and juice blends, hot coffee and teas, hot oatmeal, breakfast wraps, sandwiches and mini-wraps, California Flatbreads™, frozen yogurt, and a variety of baked goods and snacks. Jamba-branded products for at-home enjoyment are also available through select retailers across the nation and in Jamba outlets. As of July 3, 2012, there were 783 Jamba Juice store locations globally. Jamba is a proud sponsor of “Team Up For a Healthy America” in the fight against childhood obesity and encourages fans to join the Team Up community of celebrities, athletes and other leaders committed to getting kids active and involved at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV