Finally, we've got Google (GOOG). Google carries more than $44 billion in cash and investments, offset by a $6.2 billion debt load. That number has continued to swell in spite of a large number of pricey acquisitions -- Google's paid search portal just happens to be lucrative enough to give management the ability to write checks with impunity. The Mountain View, Calif.-based firm owns its namesake search site in addition to properties such as YouTube, Gmail and Motorola Mobility.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV