NEW YORK, Oct. 4, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NeoStem, Inc. (NYSE MKT:NBS) ("NeoStem" or the "Company"), an emerging leader in the fast growing cell therapy market, gives an update on the Company's progress from the 'NIBA' convention recently held in New York City: http://thestockradio.com/robin-smith-ceo-of-neostem-inc-amexnbs/1538 .
In summary, NeoStem listed on the NYSE MKT, is emerging as a leading cell therapy company that:
Has an Exciting Proprietary Cell Therapy Pipeline
- Phase 2 AMR-001 PreSERVE trial enrollment completion and data read-out expected in 2013
-- Patient accrual is underway
-- Strong IP portfolio in a rapidly growing industry
-- $50 billion is spent annually on regenerative medicine
-- Industry projected to increase 15% annually (compounded)Generates Revenue from Contract Development and Manufacturing Business
- Revenue side of the business averaging >$10 million annually
- Validation of approach through agreements with "Who's Who" of cell therapy companies
- Strong management team with decades of regulatory experience
- Successfully completed five M&A transactions
- Obtained $3 million in DOD and NIH funding to advance cell therapy products
- Submitted an additional $13 million in grant applications
- Consistent liquidity and strong technical indicators
- Returns of ~24% since July, outperforming the NASDAQ (+5.3%) and S&P 500 (+5.7%) averages
- Respected analyst coverage: Cowen, JMP and WBB
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV