Ensco plc (NYSE: ESV) reported that its third quarter 2012 earnings conference call will be held at 10:00 a.m. CDT (11:00 a.m. EDT and 3:00 p.m. London) on Thursday, 1 November 2012. The earnings release will be issued before the New York Stock Exchange opens that morning. The conference call will be webcast live at www.enscoplc.com. Interested parties also may listen to the call by dialing 1-866-524-3160 within the United States or +1-412-317-6760 from outside the U.S., and asking for the Ensco conference call. It is recommended that participants call 15 minutes before the scheduled start time.
A replay of the conference call will be available by phone through 12 November 2012 by dialing 1-877-344-7529 within the United States or +1-412-317-0088 from outside the U.S. (conference ID 10011411). A webcast replay, MP3 download and transcript of the call will be available at www.enscoplc.com.
Ensco uses its website to disclose material and non-material information to investors, customers, employees and others interested in Ensco. To receive regular updates on Ensco news or SEC filings please Sign-up for E-mail Alerts on the website.
Ensco plc (NYSE: ESV) brings energy to the world as a global provider of offshore drilling services to the petroleum industry. For 25 years, the company has focused on operating safely and exceeding customer expectations. Ensco is ranked #1 for total customer satisfaction with top honors in 13 of 17 categories in the most recent annual survey by EnergyPoint Research. Operating the world’s newest ultra-deepwater fleet and largest fleet of active premium jackups, Ensco has a major presence in the most strategic offshore basins across six continents. Ensco plc is an English limited company (England No. 7023598) with its registered office and corporate headquarters located at 6 Chesterfield Gardens, London W1J 5BQ. To learn more, visit our website at www.enscoplc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV