GREENSBORO, N.C., Oct. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. (NYSE: SKT), announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012. This cash dividend will be payable on November 15, 2012 to holders of record on October 30, 2012.
Since becoming a public company in May 1993, the company has paid a cash dividend each quarter and has increased its dividend each year.
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. (NYSE: SKT) is a publicly-traded REIT headquartered in
Greensboro, North Carolina that operates and owns, or has an ownership interest in, a portfolio of 39 upscale outlet shopping centers in 25 states coast to coast and in
Canada, totaling approximately 11.9 million square feet leased to over 2,500 stores operated by more than 425 different brand name companies. More than 175 million shoppers visit Tanger Factory Outlet Centers annually. For more information on Tanger Outlet Centers, call 1-800-4TANGER or visit the company's web site at
Contact: Frank C. Marchisello Jr. Executive Vice President and CFO (336) 834-6834
SOURCE Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV