GREENSBORO, N.C., Oct. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. (NYSE: SKT), announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012. This cash dividend will be payable on November 15, 2012 to holders of record on October 30, 2012.
Since becoming a public company in May 1993, the company has paid a cash dividend each quarter and has increased its dividend each year.
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. (NYSE: SKT) is a publicly-traded REIT headquartered in
Greensboro, North Carolina that operates and owns, or has an ownership interest in, a portfolio of 39 upscale outlet shopping centers in 25 states coast to coast and in
Canada, totaling approximately 11.9 million square feet leased to over 2,500 stores operated by more than 425 different brand name companies. More than 175 million shoppers visit Tanger Factory Outlet Centers annually. For more information on Tanger Outlet Centers, call 1-800-4TANGER or visit the company's web site at
Contact: Frank C. Marchisello Jr. Executive Vice President and CFO (336) 834-6834
SOURCE Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV